What do you have to offer?
A clear positioning is the starting point for choosing the right and important communication channels. This requires well-defined answers to a few key questions:
- What do you stand for? What do you offer?
- For whom is this relevant? Who is your target audience, your audience?
- What is the overall meaning of your product, your service, your brand?
- Which stories can be developed and told from this?
- How would you like to be perceived in public?
- What are your strengths, what do you master – and what aren’t?
Start to finish
In a one-day workshop, we work with you to develop a map that shows you where you currently are and where you would like to be in the future. We set the framework for how you or your company should be perceived. We are the viewfrom the outside, which illuminates what is hidden behind the blinders. We find the way to your hidden treasures and bring them to light.